What to Expect
Foundation Life Bible Church is a Christ-centered church walking in the gospel daily. We're a non-denominational church in suburban Greenwood, IN. We welcome you to join us for worship and verse-by-verse bible teachings, whether you're just curious, new to Christianity or raised in the church.
As you prepare to come on Sunday, a few things to know:
- Our adult services teach verse-by-verse through the bible, so if you have one, bring it along. If not, no worries, we have one for you to use.
- We dress pretty casually. It's totally normal to see the range from business casual to shorts and t-shirt.
How a normal Sunday service goes:
- People arrive between 10:00-10:30am to fellowship, grab coffee, and check kids into their classrooms.
- For babies, there's a nursery, and there's a dedicated Kids On Mission class for pre-school through younger elementary (3rd or 4th grade). Kids in 5th and up join the adults in the main service.
- At 10:30am, we begin with group worship and announcements, followed by the sermon.
- Our sermons go verse-by-verse through a book of the bible. Which means if we ended with Mark 4:34 last week, this week we start with Mark 4:35 and keep going. If you missed past weeks sermons or would like to hear what they're like, you can find our podcast at one of these links (mobile, desktop).
- We typically wrap up around 11:45am, depending on how long announcements and other items are.
If you have questions about anything, feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com. Hope to see you soon!